15.7.10

Cookbooks cookbooks everywhere, but which one to pick?

Well these days cookbooks are predominantly on our agenda. For some they are last minute lifesavers – before the arrival of family,friends, guests- for others they are almost like novels to read before on smuggles up in bed.

I have always loved them. The one I treasure the most is the Milliyet 1980’s cookbook with ripped and yellowed pages passed on by my mother. I remember it as a child and use it now as a housewife.

Before we go onto some printed recommendations, here are two blogs that have been a source of inspiration.
Cannille-et-Vanille for her food styling: cannelle-vanille.blogspot.com
Devletsah for her innovative outlook in the Turkish culinary scene: www.devletsah.com

Oh!... One more thing I am also equally looking forward to Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook “My Father's Daughter” due Autumn 2011. For more check out Vogue US August issue: www.vogue.com/feature/2010_August_Gwyneth_Paltrow/


Here is a round up of some my favourite books (in Turkish and English):

2 yorum:

  1. Yumm, just looking at the covers has got me excited...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. So looking forward to seeing Gwyneth's book, Have a sweet day!

    YanıtlaSil