- Hotel recommendation for those who just want to chill out: Cape Standard
- Sightseeing: Camps Bay and waterfront for an evening cocktail. Long Street- Khyan Yana restaurant, 267 Long street, for Game meat
Table Mountain cableway and trekking at Signal Hill. On the day we were there the cableway wasn’t working due to fog, nature had its way.
- Sightseeing: Wineyards along the way; 1. Neethlingshof 2.Blauwklippen 3. Stellenbosch
- Hotel : Le Petite Ferme (strongly recommended)
- Dinner: Reubens (strongly recommended)
- Hotel: Cunninghams Island Guest House at Knysdna, Leisure Island. This is family run hotel. Very safe and quiet.
- Dinner: Cornuti, Knydna at the enterance of harbour (Tuna Nicoise Salad recommended). I cannot forget this restaurant. Very honest very blue+white.
Lunch at Cornuti's @Plettenberg. This nice restaurant has another branch in Plettenberg Bay. This is the original one. This one is located in a hill overlooking the bay, where as the one in Knydsna is located in the entry of a canal.Leaving Plettenberg Bay we went to Addo. In Addo, you begin to smell the earth and dwell into nature. Addo Elephant Park is the main attraction there, its the small village is very close to Port Elizabeth which is a rusty and semi-developed port city. The number of local villagers effected by HIV and AIDS- the stories that you hear will bring you back to harsh realities of real life.
- Sightseeing: Addo Elephant Park tour - animals: meerkat, elephant , buffalo
- Dinner at Lenmore's at Addo.This is the only restaurant there.
- Hotel: Valleyview Hotel
- Daniel Cheetah Breeding Farm- animals: Lion cubs, cheetah. This place was great as you can cuddle up to lion cubs...
- Addo Croc and Lion Ranch- animals: crocs, bengal tiger
- Lunch at Lenmore's. As before, this is the only restaurant available.
- Dinner: The Plettenberg Hotel (reservation required, strongly recommended)
- Plettenberg bay is ideal for...bodysurfing,paddling at the lagoon.